Explanation of Views
This grid/table view is most similar to the old Google Sheet view.
Any album with a rating, in order from highest rated to lowest.
Displays albums that have 4 or more reviews, at least one of the reviews is from a user of the sheet and it maintains a score of higher than 80.
Any album with a rating, in order from most ratings to least.
Displays albums added to the sheet in the last several days.
Links to all of the playlists shared via weekly emails this year for both Spotify and Apple Music.
Song Library numbers averaged across all songs on that release. Looking for an album that’s on the happier end? Look for an album with a higher average in energy and valence!
This is a grid/table view that displays where songs from albums on the sheet sit on certain spectrums.
- Acoustic: How Much of the Mix is Acoustic Instruments (0 = Least, 100 = Most)
- BPM: Beats Per Minute
- Dance: How Danceable The Song Is (0 = Least, 100 = Most)
- Energy: How Energetic the Song Is (0 = Least, 100 = Most)
- Loud: The Average Decibel of the Song (The Lower The More Quiet)
- Valence: The Mood of the Song, Is it more positive (happy or romantic) or more negative (sad or angry) (0 = Most Negative, 100 = Most Positive)